I think the Alarmed app also does this repeating timer/reminder
function. The free version may not have repeating reminders, but I'm
pretty sure the paid version does. The paid version of Alarmed is
$1.99 in the US app store. When you click on add a new reminder from
the reminders tab, swipe down to the super reminder button. Here you
should be able to set repeating reminders/alerts. I've never used it,
but there is a "dayminder" or a reminder that will repeat throughout
the day.

Hth,
Wayne

On 9/7/12, Steve <k...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Timer does well for this.  You can set it up to remind you at various
> intervals along to the final end-time.  I think you can even set it to give
>
> you more frequent reminders up toward the end-time.
>
> Since I am required to identify every ten minutes, I set it for two hours
> and it alerts me every ten minutes.  I don't have my phone here with me
> right now, but I think you do this in the customize tab.  There are pickers
>
> for I think five minute multiples, single minute multiples, and seconds if I
>
> recall correctly.
>
> In any event, it is pretty intuitive and it works for what you want, unless
>
> you want varying intervals.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: