Yes, you can search for Delivering Access and you will find our feed.
Currently there are no episodes showing up from this feed, but if you want to
hear the podcast that I did on DropVox and the App Switcher then go to,
http://www.fedoraoutlier.com/podcast and you can get it straight from our
website.  We are working on getting our podcast feed fixed so that all future
episodes will show up in iTunes and other podcast apps.

Scott