I have them all turned on for the iPhone. If there are more I’ll have to check
them out.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin Frost
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 7:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Weather Channel appp; setting up alerts

Hi,

If you go into the settings area it should indicate your user name and whether
you’re signed in as such.

the account is free and requires nothing of you to be used.  It merely allows
you to sync your alerts across devices should you wish.

If it indicates that you’re signed in then you can set your alerts as you wish.
Under your profile if you set a home address it can make up assigning your
alerts easier. Once you’re in the alerts area such as severe alerts or winter
alerts and the like it’ll ask you to choose a location and offer you options
from that which you’ve saved.

Robin