Yes, I know how much Apple developers get paid, and I also know that Apple is the most profitable company in the world. I also have some experience managing operating system releases, so I understand what goes into balancing schedule, cost, resources, content, priorities and so on. Apple, like any other company, has variables they can manage. There's no reason bugs have to sit around for a while unless a company chooses to let them sit around. Of course, as users, it's up to us to let them know something needs to be fixed and let them know when it still hasn't been addressed.

If you're saying that we as blind users, who pay just as much for our iPhones as any other users, should be OK with our defects not getting addressed because Apple has too many bugs or their developers are being paid too much then I wouldn't agree with that. I agree that we aren't the only users of Apple products, and we need to realize that Apple does have a finite amount of resources and they need to prioritize the bugs they're going to address. Not all of our bugs are going to be the highest priority bugs. On the other hand, we deserve our bugs to get addressed and prioritized just as any other Apple customer does.