From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 8:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Feedly app

Has anybody had luck with the feedly app? I installed it on my iPhone and
opened it, and I'm getting a blank screen. Voiceover isn't seeing anything. I'm
trying to find a way to access feedly, so that I can change my password. I
thought I remembered it. I have been using the Newsify app for a long time via
featly. But when I tried to sign in using an android app that also will access
feedly, I was told it was invalid so I need to get into feedly and tell it I
forgot my password, so I can get a new one. Can't login to their website,
because they just say get the app and give me a link. Any help would be
appreciated. I was really sure I remembered this password, but that android app
is insisting not, so there you go.
Mary