If they seriously want to find a developer to take this over they might want to
contact Rob from Today in iOS Podcast with their story/circumstances. He has a
lot of listeners including many developers.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: recording apps

Two things about List Recorder.
The $0.99 recorder only records for about 10 seconds as a demo.
List Recorder Full, $7.99 records until you run out of memory if you want.
The development stopped because the developers partner became seriously ill and
the developer has stopped working and is the caregiver now.
If anyone knows a developer who might want to take it over, they would be
interested in talking with them.
Richard

“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty
sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”
Elizabeth Taylor
(Sent from my iPhone 5S)