I am tired of Siri and the pattern I see repeating itself over and over again, so thought I'd ask for comments and help on this one.

Siri starts off well for me and I use him/her for a while, then gradually more and more errors creep in till he/she is writing rubbish a good deal of the time, often with only shorter words. I finally give up, turn off Siri and start all over again from the beginning, only for this saga to repeat itself!

Now, it seems to me that every word Siri writes (wrong or otherwise) he/she stores somewhere and brings it out again, adding with other erros ... First, is there any way of easily correcting a word Siri has incorrect? I tend to write in the correct word most of the time and go on my way ... but that doesn't help Siri to know what I really was saying there.

So, is there a way of getting Siri to do his corrections and know those words which are incorrect?

Any thoughts/help are most welcome.

Carol P