Isn't crowdviz on suspension while they create 2.0? I really hope not, as I
bought one of the larger call packs while they were on promotion and never
really used them that much.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 9:52 PM
  Subject: RE: Be My Eyes

  Hi Jewel,

  I used Be my Eyes for the first time a couple of days ago when I was trying
to get past a captcha in the middle of the night when my wife was sleeping.
After it rang for a bit it just sat there and I think said something about
connecting, but it took probably a good 2 or 3 minutes before  very nice young
lady with good English but a Russian accent picked up. She read the captcha for
me in no time and while I was close, I was a bit wrong as she was from the
Ucraine and not Russia.

  If Be my Eyes doesn’t work you can also try the app “Crowdvis” or “Crowdviz”
not totally sure how it’s spelled.

  Sheep are not a problem here, but I usually do have some moose in my backyard
in the fall/early winter. They stop by to eat the apples on my apple tree and
more rarely a black bear may wonder in as well.