If MS bought up NVDA to squash it,  there'd be no options at all.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Pelletier" <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: JAWS and Window-Eyes

Hi,

Indeed you missed the boat last year or so when AISquared and GW Micro came
together.  At the time, I thought they did that to be
able to compete better with Freedom Scientific.  As it turns out, VFO, the
company behind Freedom Scientific now acquired the whole
package and leave us with no competition.  As we all well know, competition is
what makes the products get better but now, no
competition could mean no improvement but for one thing,  NVDA is getting under
their skin.  Just imagine for one second that
Microsoft with all its money purchased NVDA and incorporated it into Windows.
In that case, I wouldn’t want to  be the proud owner
of VFO shares.

Ron & Danvers