I have downloaded an Ibook, "The Desperate, The Dying and the Damned" by Jack
Ricketts.  It has, according to what my finger tells me, 254 pages, but I can
only read the first one, and it appears to be, either,  a very small page, or
is written in, exceedingly, large print.
How do I get the phone to read continuously, and how do I stop and bookmark it
so that when I start again, it will be at the point where I finished?
I would also like to have the book read by a voice of my own choosing.
Quite a while back, there were many letters on Voice Dream Reader.  I admit
that I didn't read a single one of them! but is VDR what I want and, I assume
that that is available from the App Store.
Once I have it, how do I pick the voice I want and insert it into the book I
want it to read?

            Jewel