I remember having a problem with this one. I seem to recall that the very first column, containing the country code was not very obvious (perhaps not visible at all) but it was to the left of the main column where you can only write the amount of characters required there.

I know this doesn't help a great deal but can only remember this much. Hopefully someone will tell you exactly how to make it work for you or you'll be able to get sighted help.

Carol P