I would think regarding upgrades, call your carrier and find out if
you are eligible for one. Even if you are not, I would still update
the current iPhone to iOS6 when it comes out. I plan on getting a new
iPhone, but I'm not exactly sure when that will be. So I fully intend
to update my current iPhone 4 to iOS6 until I get the new iPhone,
whatever it is called, :) Without knowing anything about the new
iPhone, unless it has something that you just "have to have," you'll
probably get just as much use out of it with your 4S. To each their
own though.

Hth,
Wayne

On 9/8/12, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When an update becomes available, VoiceOver should say, "Settings, 1 new
> item".
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph

Follow me on Twitter at: