I'm interested too.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The sort of light detector app I would like!

There are two ways I could help you out.
1. You could buy me a bot vacuum cleaner, or 2. you could fly me over there.
(Big grin."
Sure, I'll try it out with as many different appliances as I can.
I do not have the need for a bot vacuum cleaner, but I'll check around for
other appliances with different colored lights.
While this isn't an iPhone app, unless Mark says otherwise, once I have tested
it out, I'll be glad to send a note to the list.
Or, I can just write folks directly if that is preferred by Mark, the moderator.
Thanks,
Richard

"The problem with people who have no vices is that you can be pretty sure  they
are going to have some pretty  annoying virtues." – Elizabeth Taylor

(Sent from my iPod 6)