Hello.
The NOAA streams are maintained by volunteers that I think are pulled
from the Weather Underground database. SO, while it's great when the
stations work, they do tend to go offline frequently. Certainly, this
is not an app I'd rely upon to replace an NOAA weather radio, as when
you really need the service, it could be offline due to power failure.

Scott