Hi Wayne,
The only one I can suggest from Best Buy is the Microsoft foldable keyboard for
$99. It folds in half, and the keys arevery easy to type with. When I use my
phone and my iPad together, I use that or the Logitech 810 model. That keyboard
isn't foldable and it isn't as large as a desktop keyboard, but it is fairly
large. I paid $77 for that keyboard off of Amazon. The Microsoft I bought at
Best Biuy. Those are the onluy two multipairing devices i have.
Jenn

Jennie Facer

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 1:15 PM -0600, "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Greetings all. I have been meaning to post about this for awhile. I
went to Best Buy not long ago and saw the Logitech K480 Bluetooth
wireless keyboard, which can pair to 3 devices at once, can work with
iPhone and Apple TV, and was $49. The one downside for me was that the
keyboard was very much a full size keyboard, bigger than the desktop
keyboard I have at work. There was an on/off switch, but the size of
the keyboard was an issue. It would be good to have a keyboard that
can pair to 3 or 4 devices (one of them being an Apple TV), can work
with my iPhone, is a bit smaller than that full size Logitech
keyboard, and somewhat affordable. It seems like multi-pairing
keyboards and keyboards in general run around $70 to $100. AT Guys
just started selling the Matias (pronounced Ma ty us) keyboard which
meets most of these requirements, except the size, for $99. That one
is tempting but a keyboard closer to the $49 mark would be awesome.
Any ideas? I'm using an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.3.2 and an Apple TV 4th
generation running whatever the latest TVOS is. I would love to find
something small enough to be portable, so that I could use the
keyboard with my phone to take notes.

Thanks,
Wayne

--