From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sandy Finley
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:17 PM
To: VIAPHONE
Subject: ITunes with Window-Eyes

Could someone who uses Window-Eyes and is proficient with iTunes please
write to me off list?  There are things I'm just not finding in iTunes and I
wonder if it's a Window-Eyes issue or simply operator error on my part.

Since I've had my iPhone I have used iTunes only for sync purposes. Now I
would like to do other things and I'm not figuring it out. Thanks!

Sandy.