From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ibooks and pdf documents

As long as the document uses text instead of images containing text, you can
read it with Ibooks. You would just need to use Itunes to import the file on
your computer and then sync it to your device. You can also go to the pdf
link if it's on the web and choose "open in Ibooks."

Hope this helps,
Teresa