Yes, it sounds like you do yours the same way I do, but I’ve never gotten it to
work with any other app except KNFB. I haven’t tried this one yet, but I may
just to see if I have become better. (smile)

From: englishride...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 10:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Amedia Live Reader

My biggest problem with shooting any kind of picture is that when I have the
phone held in a hand, or even both, I have hand tremors. What I do to
compensate for this is braced the phone against my chin, which helps immensely.
I also use Seighard's tip placing the corner where the phone's camera is as
close to the exact middle of the page as possible, then lift The phone up as
evenly as I can. Then I use the field of you report to check how well I've
done, and then shoot the picture. This is where bracing the phone against my
chin really helps. Also, I use the split-tap method to activate the buttons, as
double-tapping them tends to make the phone move.

Thanks,
Ari