From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: can't paste text in to a note

ok, now this is getting even stranger, it pasted something, but it only
psted 2 letters.
Here's what i did.
I opened up the original file.  Then i went to seid,t flicked down until
it said select all, so i double tapped that.  Then i went to edit, and
went to copy, thinking it would actually copy, and of course double
tapped that.

Then i went to the new note, and went back to edit and clicked paste and
only 2 letters showed up.  Any ideas?