From: viphone@googlegroups.com [viphone@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Sieghard
Weitzel [siegh...@live.ca]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Using GPS Apps in the UK

Hi Pam,

As for free offerings I would say Apple Maps and Google Maps would be your best
and most accessible options.
You may want to check with Sendero about getting a one-month subscription for
the UK version of the Seeing Eye app and Blindsquare, if you already own it,
will probably work well in England and Ireland.
As for data you should see if you can get AT&T to unlock your phones or at
least one of them. This way you could get a prepaid plan in the UK and I'm sure
some of the list members from England can give you some information, but you
can get some pretty good plans in many European countries for not all that much
money.
Lastly, when you stop in Ireland make sure Sandy's robotic vacuum hasn't
escaped although my understanding is that has pretty good collision avoidance
so you are probably safe *smile*.