here is the link. I think you can get either a free version are a paid version.
if it is free swiping left to right you will hear VoiceOver say get. if you
have to pay for a voice-over will announce the amount of money you need to pay.
if you want to pay for it you double tap on the price. you will then be asked
to enter your Apple password. once you have done this the tune in radio will
download. you will then find it on your last page of your home pages.TuneIn
Radio - Stream Live Radio by TuneIn
https://appsto.re/gb/_7t-y.i