Hi Linda,
sorry you are having troubles with the WW app.  I had issues with it when I was
a member, too, and they sadly didn’t seem to really get it or care about making
it more accessible.  Their web site is even worse!

anyway, either lose it or spark people are great apps for tracking food and
exercise.  You can find both of them in the app store.

I don’t know which apps connect to the health app, sorry.

hth,
Caitlyn