Hi, there are 2 ways for typical users. First you can use the Facebook app, but as of recently I haven't found it to be as friendly with Voice Over as it used to be. The way I usually do it is by emailing the photo to my private facebook mobile address. If you go to m.facebook.com and go to photos from there, you will see the specific address tied to your fb account which you can use. Just add that email address to your contacts. Now from the camera roll, choose the photo you want to send, and email it to that fb address. Put the caption you want, meaning the description of the photo, in the subject line and send it off. I usually go with the medium quality since facebook will lower it anyway to save on space. Remember that the facebook address you are given is unique and tied to your account, so it's a good idea not to publish it for others to use. It can be something like, lanrover2...@m.facebook.com or something else random.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
The search engine Google got its name from the word "googol", which refers to the number one with a hundred zeros after it.