Hi Kawal,

I can't speak for the Mac experience, but I use Windows 7 which means IE 9
as a web browser and Jaws 13 and labeling the new google groups site
inaccessible is in my opinion a pretty strong statement. I find the site
very useable and apart from a few Peculiarities it is fully accessible. I
can easily work around the non-standard stuff by using the Jaws cursor, tab
key, quick navigation keys like "b" to find buttons" etc. Unfortunately I
have to go to work now and can't go into the details and also don't know
what exactly the issues are you have, but it is in any case not really
necessary to use the Viphone google groups website a lot. The only time I
ever go to the google groups site is if I want to change something like how
I want to read the list messages, e.g. as a digest, individual mails etc.
One thing that might help you is Raul's email regarding Viphone commands you
can use without using google groups. I didn't keep the actual article, but
below is a link to the article in the list archives:

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/msg02261.html

Good luck,