Hello you can also contact me about the beta if you wish. PS. You seem to like
exclamation marks, too, LOL.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mário Navarro
Sent: 02 August 2016 17:49
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 10 beta.

Hi Shawn.
man, the voice of Tom is fantastic!
I love the voice of Tom on iOS!
and we still have more other 3 great voices for USA!
Eva, Susan and Alex!
but for me Tom is the champion!
ok, ok, ok, I will not speak any more  of the beta!
god I am very happy with this beta of IOS 10!
Shawn ok I will add your address if we need to exchange ideas about the beta.

feel free to add my address and write whenever you want.
here he is:
mario....@gmail.com
thanks.
cheers.