No, I am not experiencing these either, but I use Alex, I hate Samantha, she
smokes way too much! LOL.

Rose Combs

 <mailto:roseco...@q.com> roseco...@q.com

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 1:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Anyone Else Noticed Recent VoiceOver Changes?

While I appreciate your opinion, I've always preferred the Samantha high
quality voice and the default lower quality one doesn't change the issue I
posted about. In addition to my original post differences, I'm also noticing
that my status bar now pronounces the number of wifi bars as weefee bars when
I'm sure it used to say WyFie bars. And my battery charge now says 93 battery
power instead of 93 percent battery power as it used to.

Rebooting my phone or choosing the default voices doesn't change these new
pronunciations and I'm surprised no one else is experiencing them.

Alan Lemly