I think it is more likely to give this problem if one is wanting to change the
address to which something is being sent. That is the circumstance when I
encountered it about a week ago. Things usually are fine if one is sending
something to the same address to which the last order was sent.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone