From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2016 8:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible app for iPhone for controlling your Windows PC

Can you do this with iTunes home sharing?
That rings a vague bell, but hopefully someone else can chime in.

I use an app called Pulseway, that also has a Windows utility you have to
install for accessing the system when my screen reader on the computer isn’t
talking.
You can reboot the computer look at error messages and lots more.
You might even be able to do what you are asking but that is something I’ve
never explored.

Richard