Hi,

For me it works in either landscape or portrait

To calibrate the dots, just place and hold your three fingers on-screen for about a second in any way you prefer.

To do a character the braille input is broken up per column. So you first use your three fingers to create the dots in the first column, which include dots 1 2 and 3. you then use your three fingers again to create the dots in the second column, that being dots 4 5 and 6. For each input, you must represent both columns, so dots 1 2 and 3 first followed by dots 4 5 and 6. If a column has no dots in it, you represent this by doing a single finger flick right. a space is signified by a single finger flick down.

For Example to enter the letter l followed by a space you would tap three fingers on the screen to enter dots 1 2 and 3, (representing the dots in the first column), then do a swipe right to enter an empty column, (representing the dots in the second column), followed by a swipe down to enter the space.

An n would be entered as tapping dots 1 and 3 together (representing the dots in the first column), followed by dots 1 and 2 together. (which actually represent the dots 4 and 5 in the second column).

I get the concept but its still difficult to explain via email, so I hope the above makes some sense.

Cheers,

Brett.