Hi Simon.

I'm not exactly sure what you're wanting, but I'll tell you what I think you
want, and then give you a good source to get it.

What I think you want is an external battery for your iPhone.  Older iPhones
don't have as large a battery as new ones, so if you're using an external
battery to charge it, this is why you're not getting as full a charge as you
were with an older iPhone.

Now, if you're looking for an external battery to charge your iPhone, I
recommend the Anker brand of batteries.  Go to

http://amazon.com

and search for Anker.  I just purchased an E7 2nd Gen Astro, and it works
great.  It's not the cheapest, but I wanted a large capacity battery.  It will
charge my iPhone 6S Plus up to six times per charge, so I figure I'll have
plenty of charge for my iPhone.  Anker makes smaller batteries for not only
iPhones, but iPads, and, in fact, anything that can plug into a USB port.  Oh
yeah, one other thing.  Some blue tooth devices won't be charged with the E7
due to being below a minimal current level to charge.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY