Hi Jef
I#m by no means an expert myself but that's how I did it. Put all the stuff you want on your iphone in one folder. Open itunes. Chances are you'll be on music in the tree with you cursor otherwise go there. press alt-f for the file menu. Go down to add folder to library. The standard dialogue opens and you can add the prepared foulder. Afterwards go to your iphone in the tree. (Which must be connected). tab to th music radio button and check it. tab further and check the synchronize checkbox. Gtab to apply press enter and wait.
hth, Guenni