Thank you and Mark a ton! Oh, my goodness! I had a problem like this with an
Exchange account I have for work! It never occured to me that this could be the
exact same issue, but with the calendar this time instead of the Exchange
account! I can't even remember how I figured that one out lol.

I've now found both appointments! I'm so happy now! Yay! I now know how long my
dog's had his new bowl, and how long he's been 100 percent on his new food! Lol
it probably seems like such a little thing, but I can't stop smiling!

Thanks,
Ari