Thanks Gordon. I looked for both apps you mentioned, and Cqoo Clock
was not found in the search, but I will download VoiceOver Clock at
home since it is so big, over 100 megs. I've heard of the Time Buzz
app for the Apple Watch, but unfortunately I can't justify an Apple
Watch just yet. It needs to do more useful things for me, and drop a
little in price, for me to get one. I'm still watching it's
development. Looks like Apple's doing interesting things with the
medical tracking and benefits.

Wayne

On 8/25/16, 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Do you happen to know if it's smart enough to be able to be used to
> notify you of incoming messages/mail, by vibrating periodically until
> you go to the notification centre and dismiss it, as done/seen! I have a
> friend who desperately wants this facility.
>

> If anyone knows of such a facility available, as it apparently is on
> Android, please let me know. I am told that users have been asking Apple
> for this facility for some years but haven't got it, from them anyway.
>

> I look forward to comments about this.
>

> Carol P
>

> On 25/08/2016 09:09, Gordan Radić wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> There is an app called Voice Over Clock and it speaks the desired time
>> and vibrates along. You can disable the speech by turning the Mute
>> switch on the iPhone and it will only vibrate.
>>
>> There's also an app called Cqoo Clock which I've been using for some
>> time and I think it could do even better but I don't have it installed
>> right now.
>>

>> S poštovanjem
>> *Gordan Radić* <mailto://gordan.ra...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija <http://www.nemoviz.org>
>>
>> Pišite nam <mailto://i...@nemoviz.org>       Posjetitenas na Facebooku
>> <http://www.facebook.com/nemoviz>    Pratite nas na Twitteru
>> <http://www.twitter.com/nemoviz2014>
>>
>> 24.8.2016. u 20:48, Wayne Merritt je napisao/la:
>>> Greetings. I am looking for an app that will vibrate the time instead
>>> of or in addition to speak it. I would like to be able to request the
>>> time and have it communicated in vibrations. I'm not sure how this
>>> would work, but I recall hearing of an accessible app like this some
>>> time ago. If I do a search in the app store, many dozens of results
>>> come up and I'm not sure which one would do what I want.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Wayne

>> list.

>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

> list.