I've heard some good things about sling TV, which is available for iOS
devices and Apple TV. I haven't heard a lot of reviews about Sling's
accessibility. The idea behind Sling is you pay $20 or $25 monthly for
cable channels, and can add on different packages for about $5 each,
such as family, sports, movies, and so forth. I believe the website is
at:
www.sling.com
I recall hearing a review on Sling from Main Menu, the weekly tech
show on ACB Radio. I think that show was in June but not sure. There
are also apps from the broadcast networks, like the CBS app that I
wrote about earlier in another message thread. I would not fully
commit to these without looking into what shows they have, since they
may not have all of the shows that you want to watch. I like the
network app model though since I'm not committing to a TV package of
50 channels, when I may only watch 5. Also, by going through a network
app, I am not tied down to a specific channel for content. In other
words, the network app already has the shows, current and classic,
that I may want to wwatch.

Good luck,
Wayne

On 8/28/16, Connie Mohney <cmohney1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hope,
> There is blindy.tv.org which is all descriptive TV.  There is
> thelistenfactor.com which has some descriptive  and some that is not.  Then
> there is mytvland.net Which has both descriptive and not described TV..
> I hope this is what you were looking for.
> Connie

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: