From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chip Orange
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bluetooth Headphones

Hi Jen,

No, they don't fold up, I think they came with a soft draw-string bag for
carrying them around (but I could be remembering something else).
I'm not sure you really need any carrying case, there aren't any parts/pieces
which you need to keep together; the only wires are contained inside of the
main body of the headset.

Chip