  From: Shannon Dyer
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:06 PM
  Subject: Epub files that I need to put in IBooks

  Hi, all.

  I have about 30 books in epub format on my computer. I'm trying to get them
into Ibooks on my iphone, but I can't figure out how to do this. I can't seem
to get them into Itunes, and I don't know any other way of getting them onto
the phone.

  Shannon

  Shannon Dyer
  Alumni Council Member,
  Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
  ®  and
  America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
  Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
  371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
  Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047

  solsticesin...@gmail.com
  To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation
at
  www.guidedog.org
  or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
  www.vetdogs.org
  Visit us on facebook at:
  www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs