Hi,
I believe the price of the app itself is the $9.99. the monthly subscription is
the $7.99 plus applicable state sales tax.  I hope that clarifies.
Robin

From: Evan Reese
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 5:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Completely Baffled at TuneIn Pricing

Hello,
I’m copying the below from
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tunein-radio-pro-streaming/id319295332?mt=8
so people can see what I’m so baffled about. There seem to be different prices
listed for the same app. Does anyone else know how to figure out what the price
actually is? There are two different prices listed for TuneIn Premium. What’s
the deal? Then there’s TuneIn Pro, and TuneIn Premium Pro. I like the free
version of the app, but I’m getting tired of the ads pretty quickly and I’ll
buy it if the price is reasonable. But from the below, I can’t figure out what
I’ll have to pay to get rid of the ads. It’s either $9.99 or $7.99. Does anyone
know what’s what here?
Thanks much.
Evan

TuneIn Radio Pro - Streaming for NFL, MLB, NHL, Audiobooks, News, Talk,
Podcasts & Music
View in iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Offers Apple Watch App for iPhone
$9.99
Category:
Music
Updated: Aug 31, 2016
Version: 10.6
Size: 90.1 MB
Apple Watch: Yes
Languages:
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian,
Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Seller: TuneIn
© 2014 TuneIn
Rated 12+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
Compatibility:
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4 and a half stars, 33 Ratings
33 Ratings