want to pay, either.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone

On Sep 5, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Evan Reese <ment...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Thanks for this.
I'm actually not interested in the sports features so much as the news section.
There are a lot of news stations, including The Economist audio edition, which
seems to have stuff that isn't in the magazine. Also, some of the music
stations aren't bad, and the audio sounds pretty good.
But I'm going to check out some other radio apps before I decide whether to
spend any money.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 12:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Completely Baffled at TuneIn Pricing

Well, I didn't reply since you already got a reply that the monthly
subscription is $9.99. I just signed up for the free seven day trial on
Thursday and I was told I'd be charged $9.99 a month starting on the 8th
unless I unsubscripted. I think I'll keep it since I get access to NFL,
NBA and NCAA college games with it.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail