Hello Ron,

I'm wondering how you're getting on with playing albums in iTunes.

As I read your message, I begin to wonder if the problem has anything to do
with the type of view settings you are using in iTunes.

As for me, I prefer a list view.  This means that when I choose an album, each
song of the album is listed below the cover art.  Then, to play the album, I
simply start playback on the first song and each song in the list plays upon
completion of the previous title.

Also, I am a huge fan of PlayLists, in iTunes.  I began using Playlists, as my
primary organizational technique, when I discovered that songs are not
necessarily ordered in the way they used to be on the old LP or cassette
versions of the albums.  Yes, I’m old enough to have used LPs (smile).

Anyway, back when I began using iTunes, I wanted the digital versions of my
albums to be organized just as they were in the LP days so I began using
Playlists.

So, the first thing I do when either purchasing or importing an album into
iTunes is to place all of its contents into a similarly named Playlist.

Just as an F Y I, I almost never purchase music from the iTunes store, choosing
instead to purchase all of my MP3 content from Amazon.  There are a lot of
reason for this but the primary one is that I do not like the way Apple tends
to blur the line between what is stored on any given device and the cloud.
When I purchase a title from Amazon, I know exactly where it is stored on my
network and I have complete control over where it is placed in iTunes.  There
have been several instances where I attempted to modify the meta data of a
song, purchased from iTunes, only to have it return to its original meta data
upon subsequent plays.  Very irritating, to say the least.

Regardless, the Jaws Touch cursor works just fine, especially with iTunes
Playlists.

Finally, if Jaws just isn't working for you in iTunes, you may want to give
Microsoft Narrator, Windows 10, Anniversary Edition, a try.

Mark