You know at this point RIch I think I'll be waiting. I'm fine with my 4S and to
be honest I'm a little displeased with AT&T's practices with respect to those
with unlimited data plans and not allowing such subscribers use Face TIme.
Maybe a small thing, but it is the principle of the matter. I guess if I really
just have to have that phone I could always switch to another carrier and give
my kid my phone or more likely my wife since she would use the data more than
my kid.
However, think I'll go check one out first.