Hi Mary,

Yes, Podcasts is there on my 6S Plus. Here is the entire home screen if I go to
the very top left and then swipe right:

SERO, heading
Search, search field
Provide feedback on the SERO beta
Submit an iReport (whatever an "iReport" is, I assume maybe a bug report?)
Audio tutorials and interviews
Blindness resources
Community radio
Podcasts

Reading services
SAMNet Sampler
Local Content
Recently Played
About
Presets, button
Downloads, button

Visually it seems that everything I mentioned above is on separate lines and
each item takes up the entire width of the screen, i.e. it doesn't matter if
you touch on the left side, the middle or the right side, as long as you stay
in the same row you get the same thing.
The exception are the two buttons at the bottom, "Presets" and ""Downloads".
Presets seems to be on the very bottom left and it appears to take up less
space than the downloads button which starts above and to the left of the home
button and goes all the way across to the right.