Sorry, the link is http://www.radiothermostat.com/ As I said, these have been discussed on list, as recently as the last day or two, and reports are that the IOS app for these wifi thermostats is accessible.

On 07/09/16 22:05, carla dawson wrote:
I am very interested in this as I am looking to getting a new heat pump system
and the thermostat is WIFI compatability.  Which one would be VO friendly?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What's the best thermostat for iOS control?

I don't have one, but I consistently hear good things about
radiothermostats.com on this list.

On 07/09/16 15:28, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
Hi,

There’s been a lot of comments on various thermostats on this list,
and I haven’t had a need to consider them.

I now need to replace my thermostat. What is the current opinion on
the best iOS controlled thermostat?

Thanks in advance, Keith

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
Quinn

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.