Hi,
Or double tap the power button, that will also do it for you.

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan <dbeaver...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 16:33:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Hanging up phone from the lock screen

I do this a lot and it works fine for me.

I just do a 2 finger double tap and it hangs the call up for either
incoming or outgoing calls.

Dan  Beaver

On 9/8/2016 4:25 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.  wrote:

HI,

How can one hangup an iPhone 6 from the lock screen? If I call using Siri from the lock screen, leave a message, and want to hang up before the voice mail exhausts itself, it seems I'm never able to do that. Same problem when trying to hang up after answering a call from the
lock screen.  Not using headset when this occurs.

Thanks in advance, Keith

list.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list..

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.