That's sort of what I was thinking to. It'd be just like them to ketch you in such a trick, but, oddly enough, when the 4g was activated, I began to get these strange texts, informing me on how to better manage my faster 4g speeds. They'd give you a few examples of locations with free wifi, tips on using it from your homes wireless, etc. Fortunately for me so far though, I've went back to the apple for a bit, as I have a few frustrations with the droid, so no huge data charges, quite yet.

be well.