For those of us who are not that tech savy, there are a lot of terms
used in posts on this list that are confusing.
My overall basic question is:
As a blind user, what are the advantages of upgrading from my current
Iphone 3gs, to either the new Iphone 5, or the Iphone 4s?
Also, if I stay with my current 3gs, what will the new IOS 6 upgrade
do in the operation of my phone?
There are some apps I do not currently have downloaded to my 3gs
because I understand the camera cannot support them.
Apps I am thinking of would be for object/product identification, and
reading money (usd).
Also I understand the Iphone5 will have a new map product.
But I am also led to believe that the IOS 6 operating systemwill allow
verbal turn by turn map instructions on the 4s. Will it allow the same
instructions on my current 3gs?
I know the battery life is longer on the new Iphone 5.
Do we know the difference in battery life between the iphone 5 vs. my
current 3gs and the 4s model?

Any kiss help I can get with these questions will be appreciated.

David Gross