Well, to be very honest, if somebody had made the old triple talk voice into a
software version, like they did for Dectalk, I would use that with a screen
reader. I still have one of those triple talks in an old machine that I use.
I'm used to it. I've had one for I can't tell you how long, starting with the
double talk. And there was one particular variant that I got very used to. So
eloquence? No thank you. But I would love the triple talk.

Sent from my iPhone