Is your apple smart case for the 6 or 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 7:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Before I get an iPhone 7

I got my iPhone 7 Friday night and have really been enjoying it. The issue with
putting your 7 in a battery case for the 6S is something that I tried. I have
the Smart Battery Case from Apple that I got early this year for my 6S. The
sound from the 7 in the case verses out of the case is vastly different. On the
bottom of the 7 where the headphone jack used to be are what I think are extra
speaker grills.
So when the 7 is in the battery case, the top speaker sound comes through just
fine, but the bottom speaker sounds a little muffled.
Whereas, if I play music when the phone is not in the 6S case, the sound
quality is equal to the jam/boom boxes that were around 20 or 30 years ago, in
other words excellent. I will be getting the updated Smart Battery Case for my
7, and I'm sure that it will be able to redirect the sound from the speakers at
the bottom and still work quite well. Plus, as pointed out earlier in the
thread, it will be able to accommodate the slight change in the camera's size.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: