From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Daniel L. Gervais
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IPhone SE question

Hi Nancy,

Congratulation on getting your first touch phone.  I am sure you will get the
hang of it.  It just takes time, patience and practice.

As for hanging up a call, I to had some difficulties hanging up the call.  Try
waiting a couple of seconds once you pull the phone away from your ear and
perform the two finger double tap gesture a little slower, if you find your
speed is not getting you results.

I found that if I waited a couple of seconds and perform the gesture slower, I
had better results in hanging up my calls.

Again, enjoy your phone, I am sure you will love it.