To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Cooking App for the iPHone

I typed big of an in the App Store, and was on able to find this app. Has it been discontinued?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2012, at 1:21 PM, "Amy Billman" <amy0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I honestly haven't encountered a situation where my phone or any other
device I've used for recipes in the kitchen, (Booksense for example,) has
either gotten messy or in particular, dropped in my food. Now that I say
that, it'll happen I bet... LOL!
That being said, there are sleeves that you can purchase, (also kitchen
mounts for the iPad,) that will cover your phone to keep it free from
messes.
I will say though that I'm one of those people who is constantly taking my
phone out of its case, and cleaning the case with Dawn and my phone with a
little Windex. I find that just general day to day use makes both icky from sweat or dust from your daily traveling alone. So it really could be that my being a bit neurotic when it comes to the cleanliness of my phone is what's
keeping things from getting messed up in the kitchen.

Amy Billman
SpeedDots: your leader for cell phone accessories, and the makers of the
tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedDots