Absolutely, I am trying to get one and move up from the 4. Don't want to use my upgrade since I am on VZW though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: Will 5's new features be good for accessibility?

Oh!

Definitely. I can't speak for anyone but myself but, such an improvement alone couldn't justify me buying a iPhone 5 at full retail. But for those eligible for an upgrade, or have some other means of getting the 5 for a decent price, it might be worth it.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info